Friday, January 23, 2009
Well this week has been quite a week! Sunday I hung out with my wardies. We had a kickin game of Scene It! My team kicked trash!! I finally didnt have school on Monday! I have almost forgot what its like to a have a day off. It was pretty sweet...I spent my day off of school working! Yay for work! lol Then Tuesday and Wednesday I got to hang out with my friends at institute! The best part is after with all the great dessert!! Heck yes for pie! Thursday is always my favorite day of the week!! I love my sleep in day...not to mention Greys night! And Greys was seriously good this week! OH and the best part of the day was the getting a date!! Im pretty excited. Then tonight me and my family went to the Draper temple for a tour! It was really awesome! It was also kinda crazy cuz I saw so many people I know! It felt like high school lol. So far the week has been good! But yay for the weekend!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm so glad you got a blog!!! I love it!!! I miss you!!! I love you!
ReplyDelete