Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Dating Madness!!
Well I have no idea where dating went so wrong in my life! I have the worst luck with dating on the whole planet! If I like a guy they dont like me, or if they like me I dont like them. Well as that theory goes...I was lined up with this guy. Well it turned out that he was only 18! He was still in high school and just plain way to young for me! So as it turns out I was supposed to be lined up with his older brother, so we got that all situated and I was now talking to the right person. Its my aunts best friends nephew. To make a long story short he is not going anywhere with his life...no school no job...pretty much just no life. To make it even weirder he graduated this past year...I however graduated 2 years ago. To date someone younger is just way to weird for me! So I acted like I was not interested in the kid, and the more I acted that way the more interested he got! Go figure! And then today he text me and asked if we were on for friday night...uhh what?! I never knew about a date or even wanted to go or would ever even say yes to this guy! Well it turns out that his aunt (my aunts friend) told this kid that I would go with him without asking me. Well I never knew that I was going...CUZ NOBODY EVER TOLD ME!! Well I ended up telling him that I would have to reschedule. I felt like a jerk! But at the same time I felt pretty good about not having to go! But man my dating life is just a mess!! Why cant I get a date with someone that is normal and that I want to go a date with too!!??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Love this!!!
ReplyDelete