Well its been a long time since I have updated by blog and figured I was way overdue. Well a lot has happened lately! Lots of big changes! The biggest change in my life is I moved out and I am living in Provo now! I live in a great APT with Jaclyn and one other roommate who doesnt really live here so really its me and Jaclyn! We are loving it! We both have our rooms and a vanity with a sink in our room too so no worries on sharing bathrooms! Its a big change but I am really starting to like it! I have transferred schools from Weber State to BYU! A bit of a shock, but I am loving it! Its like a whole new world down here! Everyone is so friendly and talks to everyone they see! I am taking Math (Algebra), American Heritage and Living Prophets. Hopefully this semester will be great! I have also started a new job! I am now working at the RMYL (Recreation Management and Youth Leadership) department for BYU! I am a secretary...while the job is pretty slow and not much happens all day I have plenty of time to do homework and to enjoy school! I also bought a new car! I have a new Honda Accord! Its so cute! Its white and has 4 doors! Its such an upgrade from the last car I drove! So the theme for my life the past couple of months is NEW! New car, new school, new city, new apt, new friends...its just all new! And Im loving it!
Sunday, September 6, 2009
New Adventure
Well its been a long time since I have updated by blog and figured I was way overdue. Well a lot has happened lately! Lots of big changes! The biggest change in my life is I moved out and I am living in Provo now! I live in a great APT with Jaclyn and one other roommate who doesnt really live here so really its me and Jaclyn! We are loving it! We both have our rooms and a vanity with a sink in our room too so no worries on sharing bathrooms! Its a big change but I am really starting to like it! I have transferred schools from Weber State to BYU! A bit of a shock, but I am loving it! Its like a whole new world down here! Everyone is so friendly and talks to everyone they see! I am taking Math (Algebra), American Heritage and Living Prophets. Hopefully this semester will be great! I have also started a new job! I am now working at the RMYL (Recreation Management and Youth Leadership) department for BYU! I am a secretary...while the job is pretty slow and not much happens all day I have plenty of time to do homework and to enjoy school! I also bought a new car! I have a new Honda Accord! Its so cute! Its white and has 4 doors! Its such an upgrade from the last car I drove! So the theme for my life the past couple of months is NEW! New car, new school, new city, new apt, new friends...its just all new! And Im loving it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

hey! thanks for the comment! :)
ReplyDeletei saw you are working in the rmyl... you are gonna love it! its the best department! the best professors and the best paula! its a totally chill job! have fun!
haha... im awful sorry. thats terribly strange! lol. apparently someone else in the rmyl thinks im awesome.
ReplyDeleteand sorry to confuse... i read that you were working the rmyl (i have no idea who you are) i worked there last fall and winter semesters... but im back in arizona now.
anyway.... thats all. sorry for weirding you out! hahaha...