Monday, March 7, 2011
Love This Boy!!
So this weekend was really great! Cameron was so cute and suprised me with a date on Saturday. On Friday night he told me to not eat dinner tomorrow after I got work. So, I asked him what we were doing and he said that he could not tell me it was a suprise. He also told me to look for details throughout the day. During work I got text messages from different people-none from him-about where to go, when to go, what to wear, and what to do when I got there. I was told to dress nice! So when I got there, Cameron was waiting for me in a suit! How cute is that?! He made me close my eyes and then brought me in the place. When I got to open my eyes, he had set up a candlelight dinner and dessert for us! It was so cute! He even did all of the cooking! It was amazing food! Cameron can really cook! It was an amazing dinner! I just love that boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

That's so cute, Ky!!! How fun that would be!! You guys are so cute!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a really great date! Surprises are always fun!
ReplyDeleteVery sweet! Sounds like such a fun date! Now you just need to get him to come hang out with us!!! :) Love you Kylee
ReplyDelete